What are the components of a drag chain cable
1. Tensile Center
In the center of the cable, as far as possible, there is a true centerline fill in the space of the number of cores and the cross area of each core line (rather than, drag chain cable as is often the case, with some filler or waste plastic made of waste cored wire filling) This method can effectively protect the strand structure, prevent stranded wire from being free to the center area of the cable.
2. Conductor structure
Cable should choose the most flexible conductor, generally speaking, the finer the conductor, the better the flexibility of the cable, drag chain cable but the conductor is meticulous, will produce cable winding phenomenon. A series of long-term experiments provide the optimum diameter, length and joint shielding combination of single conductors, which have the best tensile strength.
3. Insulated Core Line
The insulating material in the cable can not be sticky with each other. The insulating layer also needs to support a single strand of wire per strand. Therefore, only in the high-pressure molding of PVC or TPE materials can be used in the chain of millions of-meter cable in the application process to confirm his reliability.
4. Stranded Wire
The Strand structure must revolve around a stable tensile center with the best mating pitch. However, because of the application of insulating materials, the twisted-wire structure should be designed according to the motion state, drag chain cable starting from 12 cores, because it is used as a bundle twist.
5. Inner sheath of armour-shaped extruded inner sheath replaces cheap wool material, filler or accessory filler. This method ensures that the strand structure will not be scattered.
6. The shielding layer is tightly woven into the inner sheath with an optimized braiding angle, and the loose braid reduces EMC's protection and the shielding layer is soon invalidated by a shielding fracture. drag chain cable The tightly woven shielding layer also has the effect of resisting torsion.
7. The outer sheath is made of different modified materials with different functions, have anti-UV function, low temperature resistance, oil-resistant and cost-optimized. But all of these condoms have one thing in common, high wear resistance, and will not adhere to anything. The outer sheath must be highly flexible but also has the support function, certainly should be the high-pressure molding.
- High Lift Spiral Cable
- Classification Of High Lift Spiral ...
- Advantages Of Spiral Cable
- High Lift Named Spiral Cable
- Spiral Cable PUR Cables PVC Spiral ...
- Spiral Cable
- Classification Of Spiral Cable
- Coil Spring Cable
- Coil Spring Cable Used
- Car Seven-pin Spiral Cable
- Development Trend Of Marine Cable
- China's Marine Cable Market Develop...
- Marine Cable Is An Important Suppor...
- Drag Chain Cable Design
- Drag Chain Cable General Requirements
- Humanized Design Of The Drag Chain ...
- How To Determine The Quality Of Dra...
- Drag Chain Cable Installation Preca...
- How Do You Choose A Drag Chain Cable?
- Spiral CableResistant To Low Temper...