Seven-pin vehicle classification through spiral cable sheath material classification can be divided into: seven core PVC automotive spiral cable, PUR seven-pin spiral cable car, seven core PA spiral cable car, and seven core rubber car four kinds of the spiral cable.
Seven core PVC spiral cable car lowest price but the worst performance, difficult to rebound, in terms of both electrical and physical properties than other cables, used mainly in low-end device types, such as a telephone line.
Rubbers seven-pin spiral cable car, priced higher than the seven core PVC spiral cable car, but should be flexible for poor and easily stick in the Mainland has not been widely used.
Seven core PA car spiral cable, highest price, superior performance in all aspects, but because of high hardness, resilience, and in the use of the process is difficult to control, so the scope is not widely used.
PUR seven-pin spiral cable car, a new type the spiral cable of cable material, wide scope, and optimal performance. PUR seven-pin spiral cable car with oil hydrolysis resistance, weak resistance, anti-aging, UV protection, anti-microbial corrosion, and many other excellent chemical properties and abrasion resistance, tear resistance, and many excellent physical properties such as elastic. Gradually become the dominant seven-pin car spiral cable replacement with other types of seven-pin car spiral cable on the market.
- High Lift Spiral Cable
- Classification Of High Lift Spiral ...
- Advantages Of Spiral Cable
- High Lift Named Spiral Cable
- Spiral Cable PUR Cables PVC Spiral ...
- Spiral Cable
- Classification Of Spiral Cable
- Coil Spring Cable
- Coil Spring Cable Used
- Car Seven-pin Spiral Cable
- Spiral Cable Model Selection Elemen...
- 7core Spiral Cable Introduction To ...
- Multicore Spiral Cable The Nine Bas...
- Classification Of Spiral Cables
- Discussion On Damage Of Water To Sp...
- How To Buy Spiral Cable
- Drag Chain Cable Common Errors
- Installation Of Drag-chain Cables
- Drag Chain Cable Main Applications
- Spiral Cable Classification Can Be ...