Installation of drag-chain cables
1. The laying of the chain cable can not be distorted, that is, the cable reel or cable tray must not be untied from one end of the cable, but should be rotated before the reel or cable to expand the cable, if necessary, the cable can be expanded or suspended.drag-chain cables Cables for this occasion can only be obtained directly from the cable volume.
2. The minimum bending radius of the cable must be noted. Our production of drag chain cable bending radius of 8D.
3. Cables must be loosely laid in the chain, as far as possible separately, separated or worn into the separation of an overhead block, the gap between cables in the towing chain should be at least 10% of the diameter of the cable.
4. Cables in the chain shall not be contacted or trapped together.
5. The two points of the cable must be fixed,drag-chain cables or at least at the moving end of the chain. The moving point of a general cable is 20-30 times the distance from the end of the drag chain to the cable diameter.
6. Make sure that the cable moves completely within the bending radius, i.e., cannot be forced to move. This allows the cables to be relative to each other or to the guide device. After a period of operation,drag-chain cables it is best to check the location of the cable. This check must be done after the push is moved.
7. If the drag chain is broken, its cable also needs to be replaced because the damage caused by excessive stretching is unavoidable.
- High Lift Spiral Cable
- Classification Of High Lift Spiral ...
- Advantages Of Spiral Cable
- High Lift Named Spiral Cable
- Spiral Cable PUR Cables PVC Spiral ...
- Spiral Cable
- Classification Of Spiral Cable
- Coil Spring Cable
- Coil Spring Cable Used
- Car Seven-pin Spiral Cable
- Drag Chain Cable Main Applications
- Spiral Cable Classification Can Be ...
- What Are The Components Of A Drag C...
- Development Trend Of Marine Cable
- China's Marine Cable Market Develop...
- Marine Cable Is An Important Suppor...
- Drag Chain Cable Design
- Drag Chain Cable General Requirements
- Humanized Design Of The Drag Chain ...
- How To Determine The Quality Of Dra...