1. When the cable lines cross each other, the high voltage cable should be below the low voltage cable. If one of the cables is protected by a pipe within 1 m before and after the intersection or separated by a partition, the minimum allowable distance is 0.25 m.
2. When the cable is close to or intersects with the heat pipe, if there is insulation, the minimum distance between parallel and cross is 0.5m and 0.25m respectively.
3. When the cable crosses the railway or the road, it should be protected by a pipe. The protection pipe should extend beyond the track or road surface by 2m.
4. The distance between the cable and the building foundation should ensure that the cable is buried outside the building's scattered water; when the cable is introduced into the building, it should be protected by a pipe, and the protective pipe should also be outside the building's scattered water.
5. The distance between the cable directly buried in the ground and the grounding of the general grounding device should be 0.25~0.5m; the buried depth of the cable buried directly in the ground should not be less than 0.7m, and should be buried under the frozen soil layer.
With the rapid development of the power cable buried laying project and the higher requirements for cable protection, the cable protective sleeve is made of polyethylene PE and high quality steel pipe, pre-treated by sand blasting, dip or coating, and cured by heating. Crafted. It is the most commonly used electrical insulation tube for protecting wires and cables. Because it has good insulation performance, high chemical stability, no rust, no aging, and can adapt to harsh environments, it is widely used.
The cable protection sleeve can be used to protect the cable to achieve the following advantages:
1. Good corrosion resistance, long service life, and can be used in the wet and dry saline zone.
2. flame retardant, heat resistance, can be used for a long time at 130 °C without deformation, not burning in case of fire.
3. High strength and high rigidity. It can be used directly under the carriageway without the need to add a concrete protective layer.
4. The cable protection sleeve has certain flexibility whether it is pipe or pipe fitting, and can resist the damage caused by external heavy pressure and foundation settlement.
5. It has good resistance to external signal interference.
6. The inner wall is smooth and does not scratch the cable. The design adopts a socket type connection for easy installation and connection. The rubber seal ring seal at the joint not only adapts to thermal expansion and contraction, but also prevents mud sand from entering.
Previous: No Information
Next: Cable aging and failure
Related Industry Knowledge
- Charging cable requirements
- Charging cable material chosen
- Jingzhou, accelerating the pace of ...
- National ministries to encourage co...
- Ningbo first ultracapacitor energy ...
- Shielded cable
- The purpose of shielding
- Safety rules for indoor fiber optic...
- Weak systems with cable design and ...
- Weak cable transmission media chara...